Visit Your State's Pipeline Safety Profile
What is a state pipeline safety portal and how can I access it?
A state pipeline safety profile features state-specific information on pipelines.
What kinds of information can I access through my state pipeline safety profile?
Profiles differ slightly due to differences in pipeline locations and safety status in each state. Most profiles feature the following:
- Overview of the purposes of pipelines and the importance of pipeline safety
- Interactive map of pipelines in your area and their operators
- Records of pipeline incidents in your state
- Reports on state inspections and enforcement
- Contact information for PHMSA’s Office of Pipeline Safety and regional community assistance and technical services managers
- Links to other resources such as "Call 811 Before You Dig," the National Association of Pipeline Safety Representatives (NAPSR), and local newspapers for news related to pipelines
How can I access a state profile?
To learn more about pipeline safety issues in your state, click on your state in the map below.